Mythology Fancast ─ Meghan Ory as HEKATE (or Hecate)
Hecate or Hekate is an ancient goddess.She is variously associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, fire, light, the Moon, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, necromancy, and sorcery.She has rulership over earth, sea and sky, as well as a more universal role as Saviour , Mother of Angels and the Cosmic World Soul.She was one of the main deities worshiped in Athenian households as a protective goddess and one who bestowed prosperity and daily blessings on the family. Hekate assisted Demeter in her search for Persephone, guiding her through the night with flaming torches. After the mother-daughter reunion became she Persephone’s minister and companion in Haides.Her animal familiars are the black she-dog (Trojan Queen Hekabe) and the polecat (the witch Gale)
i mess up
s o m u c h
and i’m scared. }
i’m scared that,
one day you’ll
|| i am, what i cause… ||
i’mscared you’ll leave me….
i’m scared of losing you.
i’m scaredof being a l o n e.i'm absolutely terrified.
Pusheen the cat on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/72806289/via/thehumblesupremo?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=image_share&utm_source=tumblr
Step 1: Stare blankly at screen.
Step two: Wordvomit.
Step three: Edit each paragraph in painstaking detail.
Step four: Give up because I suck.
Step five: Proofread each paragraph in painstaking detail.
Step six: Cry.
Step seven: Proofread the whole damned thing.
Step eight: Press the post button, hide under desk, and regret everything.
- Dated: circa 5th–2nd century B.C.E.
- Culture: Southeast Asia
- Medium: bronze and iron
- Measurements: L. 24 in. (61 cm)
- Classification: Swords
Untitled on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/89641187
Dress up as/ wear for yours:
- School uniform
- Nothing but undergarments
- Nothing but a collar
- Wedding dress
- A mermaid
- Cosplay (any character of your choice)
- A frog
- Your muse’s clothes
- Full body armor
- A birthday treat
- As a dare
- A costume party
- A ceremony
- A picnic
- For a date
- To go swimming
- To do the laundry
- To make your muse jealous
- To impress your muse’s family
- To seduce your muse
- To sleep over
- To build a fort
Bonus points if you make it into a headcanon!
- "Nh, don’t be so rough!"
- "You don’t need to be so gentle."
- "You’re really good at this…"
- "Are you sure you know what you’re doing?"
- "I want to try this thing I read in a book."
- "Are you sure they won’t find out?"
- "Don’t make me beg."
- "I’m all for spicing thing’s up, but isn’t this a bit much?"
- "I am not wearing that.”
- "Put it away."
- "Where do you even find this sort of thing?"
- "Are you sure this is legal?"
- "I’ll be there in five minutes."
- "This is really inappropriate."
- "What if someone catches us?"
- "I don’t want to look at you right now."
- "You have ten minutes, so make it quick."
- "Who’d have guessed you could pull such a face?"
- "What sort of noise was that?"
- "We’re moving too fast."
- "If you stay quiet, no one will know."
- "How did you know about that?”
- "I know your secret."