"What weapon?" Theo frowned, biting his lower lip. "Um… anything but sword, please."
He shrugged in return at her reply; well, at least Zathura got the idea of what Theo did with the wine competitions. It wasn’t exactly spot on, but good enough to anyone to understand. “Wine is very important to me, yes. Hence why I understood them better than I understood people, I guess.” A chuckle left his lips before he shook his head, now smiling as he gazed back at the dark-haired beauty again. “Is that weird?”
"Not at all."She reassured him with a small shake of her head."People are…rather difficult to understand. If something like a clock breaks you can look at it and tell when it broke, then half the time it’s fix with a simple set of new batteries. People..they can be broken for years without anyone noticing."She admitted softly, glancing away as her brow wrinkled slightly."I..apologize. That was a bit depressing."
March has issues, but we love him anyway.
"Me? I’m awesome — as always. Tea it is."
"This is why I like you."
"That’s good to hear."
"Because i don’t doubt your amazing treejitsu skills?”
- "Have you ever been to a funeral before?"
- "Do you want to hold my hand?"
- "You look like you need a hug."
- "Please hold me."
- "Don’t worry, it’s not real. It’s all a dream."
- "Shhh, it’s okay now. You’re safe in my arms."
- "Hold me until I forget."
- "I don’t feel good. Stay with me…"
- "Don’t worry, baby, I got you."
- "I had that horrible dream again. Can I sleep in your bed?"
- "You can’t run from your fears when you’re in my arms."
- "Kisses won’t make it better, but you can try."
- "I’m going to love you until you love yourself."
- "You look like you need cheering up."
- "I need cheering up."
- "The past is in the past. The future is for us. We can’t help what’s gone."
- "You woke up screaming. I figured breakfast in bed was in order."
- "You’re the light of my life. Please don’t go."